|This feature has been discontinued in Arcadia.|
Chest Shops are a feature that allow players to create shops using chests.
There is a limit of 50 shops per player.
Creating a ShopChest
Want to create a new shop from scratch? That's easy.
- Place a chest
- Hold the item type you'll be selling
- Use the command: /shop create [Quantity] [BuyPrice] [SellPrice]
- Right-click your chest within 15 seconds
- Done! Your shop's information will be displayed in the form of a hologram and floating item.
You must use 0 as a SellPrice if you want to have a shop that only allows players to buy items.
Similarly, you must use 0 for BuyPrice to make a shop that only allows players to sell to you.
Deleting a ShopChest
To get rid of a new-style shop chest that you own, just type /shop remove and then punch the chest.
You can buy and sell from ShopChests in exactly the same way as before:
- Right-click to buy items from the shop at the given "Buy:" price
- Left-click to sell items to the shop at the given "Sell:" price
You can click either the chest itself or the hologram to make the trade.